Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Wait Continues

I'm trying to be as calm and "zen-like" as possible. I am frustrated though. Apparently, the man who gives the OK is not back to work yet.... DAMNIT! GAH! GOTDOWNSATONABENCH! For real now... it's getting rediculous. I don't know if I need to put Grace in school, wait it out, what. She'll be in a school for a few weeks or days and then if we don't get the transfer, go to another school? I'm so frustrated.

Tomorrow, I plan on gettin my damn hair fixed too, and a pedicure and manicure. I NEED IT. I never got a birthday present from Jason, so happy birthday - TO ME!

Other than that.... Aubrey is back to normal. She's her happy giddy self. Once again the Sharmas knew what they were doing when they prescribed Augmentin. Thank GOODNESS. I swear, every night I remember to pray, I thank God for competent doctors, advanced medicine, and a safe baby. :0)

I guess I can leave on that good note. Best wishes for everyone else. Looks like the diarreah cloud is set to poop on me some more before this is all over.

HUGS
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment