Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'm back!

I've lost access to this blog for the better part of almost 5 years, and I remembered the password one night and I'm BACK!  I forgot how therapeutic it can be to write and get things out in the open without having to tell the whole world, just those who care to read it.

Biggest news first.

1) Jason and I divorced in August of 2013.  He now lives in Texas with his new wife and her children and I'm in Idaho still with the girls.  We've made this home.



2) I remarried a wonderful man, who I love to bits, last March (2016) named Conrad.



3) We are expecting our first baby together in October! I'm scared and nervous as pregnancies are rather hard on me.

That's a positive test! Tested at 4 days past missed period.


4) I lost my dad in September of 2015.  Unexpected and very heartbreaking.



And that's the biggest news.

I'm grateful I have access to this again... It's been so long since I've been able to dump things here that I don't feel like Facebook needs to know.  But it is here if someone finds it.  So I'll come back here and dump like I used to.  I think it will save heartache later and be good for me to look back on.  I have to document this baby one way or another!


No comments:

Post a Comment