Last things before my nausea meds kick in.
I'm guessing a delivery date of September 18, close to the mama! (I'm the 12th but that would make about a 36 week baby) October 8th will probably be too hard to hold onto. Doctor did say that a different dad could mean different outcome... but with three out of three with hyperemesis gravidarum (throwing up all the time) and preeclampsia at 32 weeks, I don't have the odds in my favor. It has a 15% chance of reoccurring in subsequent pregnancies but I'm batting 💯 sooooo.... yeah.
Also...
I have some important calls to make tomorrow about trying to return to work. I am the only one working a "job-job" and I need the income to help this family stay afloat. Staying on leave just won't cut it. Prayers, vibes, thoughts, good Voodoo... whatever you got that can help, this little mama, I would appreciate it a lot.
I'm hoping when the worst of this is over I can have a role at work where I can throw up if I have to and nobody know. (doctor thinks it should lessen in the next two - four weeks.) I'm hoping for a lateral move into a Chat role if medically necessary is determined by my doctor, which at this point I'm sure any human would say barfing while talking is not good for business no matter what line of business you're in! Otherwise, I will be leave until I'm delivered and then post-partum... and I don't want that!!
I just need peace to know things will work out like they're supposed to, I guess. It's hard having so much unknown!! I'm overwhelmed and just needing to breathe.
Prayers are going up tonight for my friends, my loved ones and myself. I know God can answer prayers and work wonders. I've just gotta be patient.
Love and blessings to all! XO Amy
#reglandownandimout
Are they going to start you on baby aspirin? They started me one a day starting at 12 weeks. That kept the preeclampsia away. It still didn't help my placenta problem but it did keep the preeclampsia away letting me go to 38 weeks. The 18th is Emma's birthday. ��
ReplyDeleteI don't know yet if they're going to do that. See the OB on the 27th again for a follow up and to get my DNA labs drawn. I'll ask. :)
Delete