Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Long lay the day

I understand that it's been ages since I sat down and wrote anything. My life is in the middle of an upheval. Upheval is even too mild a word, but there is a bit of peace in the midst of it all.

I seem to lack words. Long and legnthy blog posts are a thing of the past. I wish I could find my voice again. I think that work has be wrapped up in the best of ways, but I miss my time with my children and time to be creative.

I've moved from the house Jason and I bought to a rental. It's half the size of what I had before, and it's tight. There are days I consider trying to write the bank and beg them for my house back. Fear gets in the way. I keep hoping for someone to know what to do to get it back.... that someone will pop up and have something to say or can petition the bank for me. Just a wish.

I am happily employed at T-Mobile. Finally feeling like I am apart of something worthwhile and value driven can make all the difference. Seriously. At least my feet are planted in something solid, for once. I realize I need to upload pictures, it's been ages, and I apologize.

I send my love.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment