I asked that question far too many times this last week when bad crap just kept snowballing in my life. I complained, raised my fist to the sky, feel asleep early, moped and asked "Why God? Why ME?!" enough times to make God's ears bleed, I'm sure.
I got motivation to get out of the house and go to church thanks to a friend who's been prodding me in the butt to get out and do stuff. And while I was in my closet, just standing there, QUIETLY - for the first time in a while, I felt a bit of peace and heard in my heart, "Why Not You?"
We all suffer, we all struggle, we all hurt. However forgotten we may feel, we're not. Our prayers, pleadings and worries are on the ears and shoulders of our Savior and His Father, who know how to take care of us better than we do ourselves.
Struggles are given for our profit, learning, growth and refining. If we weren't trusted to get through them, to make it through the storm, we'd never know the good from the bad... life would be effortless and not worthwhile. Because it's after the blood, sweat, and tears that we realize the pain we suffered was just one more weakness we forced out of our bodies, making the next round of trial a bit easier to bear.
So - the next time you find yourself questioning, 'Why Me?'
"Dear Child, Why Not You? I trust you enough to make it, and lean on ME when you cannot bear it anymore... Through trials and adversity you will grow into more than you could ever imagine for yourself. Trust in Me and all will be well in the end. Love, Father"
Namaste - Amen - God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment