


My sweet girls... yes, they are on occasion - and usually more often than not. I dressed them as the Twins from The Shining this year. Aubrey kept losing her cheerleader top, Faith was done being Cinderella, so I stuck them in dresses I was hoping to hang on to for another year and do this next year for Halloween. They were at Macy's for 9.99 on clearance and I couldn't pass it up.
The girls got a lot of double takes and staring, but I just smiled and walked behind them.
Grace went out with Marley and her family to trick or treat. So the little girls and I went to Judy's to watch Tinkerbell's new movie and the little girls helped Liz hand out candies to trick or treaters.
I came home, crashed into bed at 8:30 and was out by 9:00 - HA! Thank heavens it's over, however, it's just the beginning of the iceberg for holiday season. It's what, little more than 3 weeks til' Thanksgiving and less than TWO MONTHS from Christmas?!
YIPES!
No comments:
Post a Comment