The washer died... It's dead. Toasted... Gone. Now, if I had my biggest wish at the moment, and yes, it is a repeating wish, the Electrolux washer that washes 25 pairs of jeans would show up at my front door, with a matching dryer. I could totally use a break from the dinky world of washers, and considering it would be the nicest hand-out I've gotten, I'd blog about it, seriously, every day for a year and let the world know how awesome it was. So you out there in blogland... let Electrolux know I'm interested in advertising/writing on my blog daily, and that I'm deserving... my mounds of laundry would thank them for ages to come, and I could likely be the best thing that happened since Kelly Rippa for their commercials... if you've seen my life - and the disasters my kids cause, I am A REAL WOMAN with REAL KIDS who REALLY destroy things...
Okay - enough of that soap box moment. Another thing, I went out and sprayed weed killer on the weeds in my backyard. I am prepping for my garden to get planted and hope to heaven that it works out well. I kill everything that doesn't have a beating heart... slowly - from neglect I suppose... but I'm really giving this an effort this year. Totally in. If nothing else, I would call it a success if I can get at least three pumpkins out of this and not have to buy any at Halloween!
Being a mom on a budget has not made this easy. There are so many things that are getting shoved around and misplaced because there is lack of funding. Though, I know now, with what I have in my garden, that at least we can eat the dead plants once I've killed them... Lord knows I will have given it my best... right?
Tomorrow morning is lunch with my girlfriends. Subway - first class dining all the way - and some AAA laughter. I so need this time with my friends. It will be a relief to have a break from the kids....
:0) Off to shower of the BBQ smell... and crawl into bed.
Happy Days...
No comments:
Post a Comment