Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Freedom

Today, when Jason arrived, I flew out the door to Freedom! I have been so overwhelmed with things here lately, that a short break of an hour and a half - without the babysitter fee - was soooo needed.

Faith's eye still looks terrible, and probably worse than Sunday's photo, but that's how black eyes are, they get terrible looking before they get better. She is a trooper though.

Today, I bought myself a bunny. A miniature something or another. Now I can't remember... but that's probably because it's UBER late for me, and I didn't sleep good last night thanks to BIZARRE dreams. Anyway - back to Miss Flower, she's an adorable fluffy bunny that's kind of calico colored. She does not Meow, Bark, Spray, or demand attention. She loves to be cuddled and held. This is not a dog or cat, and I am very happy to have an affectionate critter that doesn't speak. I'll get a picture of her tomorrow uploaded. She is adorable!

Other than that... life is rolling along. I applied for the Nursing program at NNU here in Nampa with hopes I can transfer some college credits and AP course credits to benefit my school requirements. We shall see, but I am dying to get back to school. I hope it goes well.

I need to go to bed.... hope you all are doing well. Here's to snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment