Roger - "El Matador" - Huerta

Yes, ladies. You're welcome. But he's coming camping with ME! Okay, wait - that's not totally true... he is, but in a dream... *le sigh*
He's done so much outside the UFC that goes unnoticed so I thought I'd bring it to light. His heart is huge and Roger does so much to give back. He's apart of an organization called www.myfightforkids.com He is outstanding. You ladies keep your Brad Pitt... I'm staking claim in Huerta! *KINGS X*
On a side note... I've been photo'd with him a few times, but was a thicker girl then... I wish I could replace those old pictures with some new ones, because *le sigh* he's just beautiful, inside and out!
amy can you help me out. I want my friends and family blog list like yours, with their most recent blog listed under their name. How do I do it? You can email me or just comment me whenever you have time. Thanks!!! Have fun with your hubby! Maybe you can go out all alone and leave him with the girls for a few hours just to see what happens.....but wait, that may backfire and you may have a huge mess to clean.....
ReplyDelete