Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Tidbits About Me:


If I could vacation anywhere in the world, it would be: Disney World.

In my previous life, I was definitely: loaded with a sense of humor.

If my significant other were to die tomorrow, I'd post pictures of (celebrity) on my wall: Roger Huerta (UFC Middleweight Fighter) or Mark Wahlberg...

My dream car is: My 2009 Silver VW Jetta... (it's just not all that practical)

If I could give myself advice from now - to myself 10 years ago, it would be: Avoid bars and military men at all costs! Too much trouble!

Lottery winnings would be spent on: A huge party with all of my friends and family from everywhere - hosted by Derrick Barry (Britney Spears impersonator) and Aubrey O'Day. Lots of music, dancing, and a comedic act of some sort - Brian Regan perhaps? Pay off some debt of my friends and family... Then some fix-er-upper stuff for me...

I regret: Too many things to list - however, I think I learned a lot from making mistakes

My friends are: The most awesome group of people ever... they're eclectic, irreplaceable, and priceless "family" to me

Excercise is: A chore sometimes, a workout others. However it can be great when meditation and relaxation are the focus - only when it's Yoga.

If I could change one thing about myself it would be: Erm, my body? Lift, tuck, shove, smoosh, etc. back to a baywatch body... okay well, not THAT over done, but ya know, normal looking....?

My view on politics is: I hate them. Mr. President should have handed us all a million bucks, or paid off all our debts instead of send money to these crappy institutions that aren't doing anything for the American consumer!

One of my favorite things: is to be held while I drift off to sleep. It's a security thing, and it doesn't happen anymore... *sigh*

I wish: I could get my grandma's anniversary ring design tattooed on my body... I'm scared to lose it or forget what it means. I know - I know - lecture me later, okay?

My MP3 player is loaded with: Everything! Cranberries, Metallica, Alanis, Snow Patrol, Daughtry, David Cook, Danity Kane, Lady Gaga, BRITNEY SPEARS!!

One random fact you might not know about me: I'm not even 5' tall and get mistaken for a minor more often than an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment