
It's been rather busy and insane here lately. I was hoping for some slowdown, but I HIGHLY doubt that's coming anytime soon. I will hopefully sleep soon here and wake up to beat the crap out of tomorrow. My guts are hurting pretty bad, and the knot I feel in my stomach is extra hard right now and um, yeah, it's not fun to sit or lay down. Perhaps I will call the doctor in the morning and let him know I'm hurting pretty bad... *sigh* I just hope I don't require a re-do or some other complicated surgery while Jason is out of town. I know I've got great support around me here, but - you feel bad after a while for needing so much help... anyway...
I promise, I'll write something good.... soon!
Get to feeling better soon. I'm sorry - it sucks to feel bad when you don't have any help at home. Let me know if I can do anything fr you. :)
ReplyDelete