Monday, February 9, 2009

One Word - Yes, I'm that incapable of writing meaningful posts right now

Type only ONE word answers

It's harder than you think!! Here is what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...copy and paste into your own note, type in your answers and tag a bunch of people - including me.

Where is your cell phone.................... desk
Your hair.......................................bleh
Your father....................................Bowk
Your favorite thing.............................Yoga
Your dream last night.........................dream?
Your favorite drink............................water
Your dream/goal...............................degree
The room you are in...........................loft
Your fear.......................................suffering
Where do you want to be in 6 years........settled
Muffins...........................................strusel
One of your wish list items...................sanity
Where you grew up............................Hesperia
The last thing you did..........................Facebook
What are you wearing.........................clothes
Your TV..........................................off
Your pets........................................husband
Your computer..................................laptop
Your life..........................................crazy
Your mood.......................................bleh
Missing someone...............................grandma
Your car.........................................compact
Favorite store..................................Dillards
Your summer....................................Idaho
Your favorite color.............................Red
When is the last time you laughed...........Um?
Last time you cried............................Dunno
Three people who email me..................Wendy, Amy, Debi
Three of my favorite foods..................enchiladas, cheesecake, yogurt
Three places I would rather be right now... sleeping, vacation, Disneyland
Three people I think will respond........... Jill, Amy, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment