Thanks for hanging in there with me. It's been a wild ride here in blogland with Soap Box Amy.
The news here of late has been rather astonishing and shattering... but with lots of prayer and support of friends... I'm able to look to the future. I can't stay away from Idaho, I know I'll be back.
It's one of those things that I think as a mom you never could get used to though. Seeing your kids go through akward stage after akward stage trying to find their place. Grace asked me yesterday if she could come back - and I said "of course!" She wants to go to Boise State and be a Bronco gymnast! I told her that if she works hard in the gym that she can definately try out for the team! She got pretty happy about that.
I went to bed at 4 am... and got up at 6:30 am - went back to bed for 2 hours, and I'm up again. I hope when Jason comes home I'll be able to sleep hard and relax a bit. -Granted he gets to come home!-
If there's one piece of advice I'd give to my "1st post self" it would be - "Keep hanging in there... You never know what's beyond the horizon..."
KEEP HANGING IN THERE! - In another 100 posts my life could be a totally different genre of story... but as long as I'm involved, it's bound to be interesting!
All you need to do to possibly win one of my aprons is submit a comment when I put up my giveaway post. Maybe I'll throw in an extra one so you might win..wink wink it's all on the up and up right!! Don't tell anyone otherwise!! Got it!
ReplyDeleteAlso are you guys moving? Where to?
Love your Blog! I just found you today & can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to link to my blog about the aprons. Also I wrote your email down and I will add you to my email list. I will send you an email so you have mine. I hope you are feeling better! Ask Amy about our biggest loser club we are starting, I have a blog that is connected to mine. It is
ReplyDelete3rdwardbiggestloserclub.blogspot.com come check it out!
what is all this about coming back to Idaho someday? Are you moving???? I'm confused! Also, I have no working numbers for you, so email me or call me!
ReplyDelete