Monday, February 16, 2009

I should NOT be awake!

I have my visit to the hospital in 5 hours from now and I hope it goes well... though swallowing chalk never seems to go well...

Jason will leave tomorrow night for who knows HOW long this go round? That has me anxious and stressed all at the same time. The girls notice it when he's gone and it makes it tough having to look at their sweet faces and know that they miss him and it's not his fault.

I ordered my bed finally. I hope it gives me the most restful sleep I've ever had! My poor busted up body. It's about time I have something worthwhile to sleep on! I don't know how long it will take for Costco to ship it here, but I'll be waiting on it, you can count on that!

I'm trying to wear myself out and go to bed and it's not working. I guess take some tylenol PM and go that route?

*sigh*

Anxiety is next to murder in my books...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I have my days too, but for other reasons. I hope it passes soon. I really wish we lived closer. Sometimes I really miss having the friends that I truly grew up with closer.

    ReplyDelete