Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. You are obviously exempt if you have already posted.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
1. I am impatient. God is trying to teach me and I am so resistant.
2. I like lurking on blogs and people's facebook pages.
3. I am an insomniac - I need to work on sleeping during normal hours, not during business hours.
4. I love to run the vaccum. It's an instant gratification thing.
5. I day dream about what life will be like once I can get myself put back together.
6. I wish I could go back to work full time. Full time mommy is just not my cup of tea.
7. I'm working on a huge mural that comes to me in spurts of inspiration.
8. I miss my Durango... or perhaps the ability of the children not to touch eachother.
9. I love watching documentaries or biographies.
10. I love to read. Seriously... one of my favorite things to do.
11. I want to finish writing and illustrating my books.
12. There is no way in HELL I'd ever live anywhere near Texas or Oklahoma again.
13. I almost prefer being alone. Dotted with a few great friends.
14. I hate hearing people complain about things they have total control over.
15. I love browsing at Target for hours on end...
16. I am a bargain hunter, but the OTHER Amy does it better.
17. I wish I could go on a Mommy only vacation
18. We should be debt free - minus a house and car payment in a few weeks!
19. I don't want to leave Idaho for longer than vacation again.
20. I wish I had had a son....
21. I hide deeply serious things from most of the world, but don't hide much of anything else.
22. I have a secret I will never tell... so don't ask
23. I love to tweeze my leg hair... I know sounds sadistic or something.
24. Everyone deserves a counselor as good as mine...
25. I wish I never got weight loss surgery. It's not been all that great for me yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment