Monday, January 5, 2009

Holy Crap Buttman!

That is what Twister Sister 1 exclaimed on her way out of church yesterday when the freezing wind caught her off guard. Smarty Pants, then corrected her, "Twister Sister, it's BAT MAN, not BUTT MAN!" To which TS 1 had a prompt reply... " 'dats WHAT I SAID BUTTMAN!"

Kids, they're hysterical sometimes...

So this morning, I went to bed at 2 am after cleaning the toyroom and most of upstairs. I couldn't stand the clutter anymore and gave in. Good grief. I had four hours of sleep and think I will probably crawl back into bed... LOL Let me tell ya... it's a cold blizzardy morning and crawling into bed sounds awesome right now.

I just spent about an hour - or more - on facebook uploading pictures. I've found childhood friends and it cracks me up to see them, and still "see them." If ya know what I mean?

Yeah, life is pretty normal right now. Thank you dear Prozac!

2 comments:

  1. I love when kids say cute things like that. Jinelle's favorite was "I'm Pooperman!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butter and tortillas...enough said lol love ya!

    ReplyDelete