Dear Brain,
While some might consider the constant changing thought patterns signs of genius, I would like to inform you that it is not a smart thing to not sleep. See, it's a terrible, horrible thing to take sleep from a young, stay at home mom. This results in to loss of patience, clothing, and showers... add sanity, ability to cook or clean... and we officially have a hot mess on our hands.
I have been trying to work out better to help the endorphins flow so you may rest, but you're overthinking everything all the time. Thinking about things you can't change won't change it, so shut up!
No matter how many times you calculate what you wish you earn for a living, the dollar signs will never increase. However, if we can cooperate, not get angry and swear at terrible drivers (especially in the snow) we just might get a great retirement plan on a cloud somewhere.
So with this, I give you permission to shut up.... now if I could just talk to my genetics. The only thing I have control over in my jeans is my fat self and ummm... diarreah... it's genetic I swear... it runs in your jeans! LOL
Good morning - late night - whatever it is now...
No comments:
Post a Comment