It's not that the ring is too gaudy... well, maybe a titch, but I can't see wearing my grandmothers ring next to that one, anytime soon. And I don't feel like giving it up. That's just a special peice of my grandma's love that I carry with me. I dunno.
Today, as one of my Christmas presents I recieved from my mother, was the framed portrait of my grandma I've been asking for, for a while now. When I opened it, I sobbed. For a good minute at least. I finally have something to stare at to remind me of her youth and vibrance...
I also enjoy the David Cook CD I got for Christmas from Jason. It's actually really really good! I listened to that while making Christmas dinner today.
Anyway - I'm off to go explain myself to Jason... I'll let you know how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment