Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

So, this morning, the kids slept in until 7:30 - at which time I fired up the laptop and web cam and had Nana here via web cam... It was cool to see the kids so excited about Christmas this year.

I got the most - ummm - unexpected present this year, and I hope I can take it back for something I really really love. Jason went and bought me a 1K total weight - Chocolate Diamond ring in strawberry gold. It's pretty, but it's just not my flavor... I dunno how to break it to him. *sigh* I'm such a simple person and this screams gaudy. If he gets a report card on thought - he scores an A but for the sheer fact that it's not "me" - then um, yeah, I dunno. He said it was the only one the store would get, that it's got a certificate of authenticity and it's numbered. (Only so many were made) *sigh*

This is more my flavor

Well... I've made my dinner rolls from scratch this morning, got around to deviled eggs, I have a pumpkin roll in the fridge and a pumpkin pie, the ham is in the crockpot, and all I really need to do is mashed potatoes and gravy... The cranberry apple salad has been done since Monday or Tuesday, because it has to sit for so long in juices, so I can't WAIT to eat some of that!

Merry Christmas ya'll!

Love Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment