Monday, December 8, 2008

I hate "whites"

And no - this isn't racist, it's actually about laundry. Being a LDS woman, married to an LDS man, you produce lots of white laundry, along with socks, in one weeks time. It drives me nuts having to sort out underwear and socks, and even worse that it feels like the chore that will never go away, wait, it won't. HA! In my dreams.

Anyway - I had a noisy head last night. It drove me nuts. Idea after idea for writing creatively. I wanted to get up with my laptop and just start writing but I knew that I'd never go to sleep. So now, I get to try to remember all that I wrote, so good luck.

Another thing, my fingers are far more efficient on my laptop now without acrylics on, so you might be seeing more of me blogging now. The fingernails caused far too many errors on the funnky new keys and so, I chewed them off last night.... Yep, I sure did... but I spit out the nails, no swallowing here.

Gah, I know I should go attempt a workout but I'm afraid if I try, I'll get a migraine from the neck activity and then will be out of commission for the rest of the night or few days at that.... so I'll just wait until tonight's festivities are over.

I've got a long busy week ahead of me... I'm scared that I won't make it out alive but that's okay... I know where I'm going just in case I don't.... LOL

It snowed this morning and I had to take Grace to the bus stop. Such a strange thing to go from snow to sleet to rain - back to snow and sleet... all in about 10 minutes time.... Bipolar weather needs some Prozac and whatnot... I wonder if they could do a drop on the sky with some crushed meds... LOL Just brain vomit, I promise, I'm not serious.

Anyway - I'm happy to report, I'm happy with where my weight is. I'm not the thinnest on the planet, but I'm not fat, and I'm fitting clothes comfortably. I will likely lose the last bit of what I want to get off in the next year, and that slow is just fine with me... mmmm-kay?

I'll get some pictures somehow. I intend to try to take some with my digital camcorder and upload them so you can see I'm not bluffing.

Off to start the day.... arrrrrgh, I'm dying already!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, busy couple of days. I'm glad to see you up and running, though. And, by the way, I am SO WITH YOU on the laundry thing - bleh. I hate laundry on a good day and hate it even more when I get a last minute "I'm going out of town this afternoon, dear." from Jeff. Just shoot me now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been? I tried visiting you site for a long time now and this is the first time I've been able to see anything! I totally agree with you and Amy on the laundry thing. I hate when Andy will tell me around 10 at night that he needs something done! Do you expect me to stay up till it's done?!! Cute background by the way... I have the same one.

    ReplyDelete