Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let Me Just Say...

Today should be a good day. I love the dreary weather outside. It's preempting something going to happen, though I couldn't tell you what.

I'm feeling a bit tired, but that's the nature of a Sunday afternoon. The calm before a storm, I suppose.

There is an off chance that I might be able to go to California - and as a side benefit, my mom would come see me! That would be fabulous! I don't know if it's going to work or not, but we will keep our fingers crossed.

Today was interesting. People were talking and before they said something, a phrase would pop in my head, and then they would say that same thing or something very close to it... yeah, me too!

Okay, now I know what the rain was about. Our stupid next door neighbor called the cops on the puppy outside who barks on occasion. Here is the note I am going to leave on their door since they left one on mine a few days ago.

Dear Neighbors,

Thanks for calling the Police. That was a nice welcome at our front door. As you may not notice, we have tried several different ways to help with our dog barking. We now have a shock collar on her after squirting her in the face with a water bottle didn’t work or keeping her in our garage didn‘t silence her.

I hope you’re happy now that we’re putting her in the paper. My daughter will be crushed that her dog has to go but what else are we supposed to do with a puppy who apparently warrants an officer at our door since face to face talk can’t be done.

You are by far the most incredible people we’ve ever lived next to. Really, this was the most unreasonable thing you could do, and so soon after moving in…. What a name you make for yourselves….

By the way - It didn’t help that your loose cat makes our dog bark, either. So should we call the cops on your wandering cat who craps in my flower bed or counter your claims with your loose cat? Just some bubblegum for you to chew on.

Have a fan-freaking-tastic day….

The Neighbors

So - there you have it. The whole world knows. And I really don't give a crap about the neighbor. She is not worth stressing over. Hopefully this shuts her up!

GAH! How retarted can people be? What is a dog supposed to do when a cat crosses by? That's rediculous!

Anyway - I'm off to go put the note on her door.... A BOO YAH!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, now that I've found you again I want to know what happened with your neighbor and the note??? Also, I need to tell you that you are a wonderful person. You're funny, caring and compassionate. You make me laugh and want to find the "kid" in me again sometimes. It's good to have people like you in my life - thanks!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good note to the neighbors. Your Jedi ways are strong :o)

    ReplyDelete