Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello!

I am alive, and doing well for the most part. I'm still getting used to sitting for long periods of time and maintaining comfort but I'm doing well all in all.

Today was a bizarre day. Not much to delve into but just note that Karaoke at the Bowling Alley is great laughter and entertainment.

Erm.

I ate a thin crust piece of pizza today, slowly, and it stayed down, no problems! I also had some boiled egg, a few bites of a salad, some more boiled egg, a pickle spear... and I'm doing good! WHOO! I just take it one step at a time as I feel like I can allow, and if something bothers me, I back off.

It's weird adjusting to this all but it's like the Jimney Cricket for my stomach and the Blue Fairy all at the same time. I hope that this cures a lot of the issues with my irritable stomach completely. I notice I feel a lot more energized and my self confidence is growing slowly. It's like adjusting to a new person. I look in the mirror and sometimes what I see looking back at me isn't what I remember for so long. It's an adjustment I'm getting used to.

I miss my counselor incredibly. I've not been able to see her because my insurance is being retarted at the moment and I've got so much to say! It's like missing a long lost friend or something. Just that good of a working relationship. Maybe when I'm cured we can meet for lunch or something?! LOL

I just have to say I'm grateful for my friends. They make me smile so much and I'm appreciative of their hugs, calls, concern, etc. My world would not be the same without them. My friends across the miles, I carry you in my heart always.

Love Ya Bunches!
AMY

No comments:

Post a Comment