What is your occupation right now? Ummm - freelance stuff...?
2. What color are your socks right now? What are those? Oh yes! I wear those in winter! No socks now!
3. What are you listening to right now? Wilson Phillips on the TV somewhere "HOLD ON!"
4. What was the last thing that you ate? um... I don't remember!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Have you seen our truck?! LOL I do drive a stick, and I can teach people to drive a stick well too!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Seriously, who couldn't like a woman with the same name as yourself...?
8. How old are you today? 27
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? meh... gymnastics?
10. What is your favorite drink? Illegal drink... raspberry lemonade... legal... water with ice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hey Robin! Have I dyed my hair?! LOL
12. Favorite food? Mexican, but only when it loves me back
13. What is the last movie you watched? ugh - 30 days of night, I think?
14. Favorite day of the year? The day I get off??? Oh wait, those don't happen... ummm - any day I'm not scrubbing a mural off my walls!
15. How do you vent anger? Have you heard me on the phone before, incredibly ticked off? Yes, I am that terrible woman! That is me.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A Barbie head I used to do hair on!
17. What is your favorite season? I don't know anymore... not football or baseball season though... not hunting season either. Ummm... Pre-Christmas Sale Season! YES! THAT WOULD BE IT!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? No, I like talking to myself more...
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I don't know!
21. Who is least likely to respond? Still dunno
22. Living arrangements? I'm arranged well, thank you. Married, three daughters
23. When was the last time you cried? last night... sad.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? laundry that never got put away!
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I'm not sending this... you are simply reading and can copy if you wish!
26. What did you do last night? Bountiful Utah Temple session with my uncle and aunt and cousin Sara watched my kids. ILY!
27. What are you most afraid of? watching my kids die...
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? turkey burger with chipotle mayo on the side and LOADED with pickles
29. Favorite dog breed? Yorkie
30. Favorite day of the week? I thought I answered this already....? Meh, I dunno. Whenever I'm with my friends that make me laugh so hard!
31. How many states have you lived in? Four
32. Diamonds or pearls? Ummm.... who is paying for it? If it is someone else, DIAMONDS... if it's me buying, pearls from the dollar store!
33. What is your favorite flower? Um, Calla Lillies
No comments:
Post a Comment