Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hrmmm

Trying to figure out what to write about. What a lazy day today has been! I've been working at getting some carpet for a low income family at my daughters school, so I hope that pans out.

The kids are running like mad - but what's new?

Um - oh yes!

I got a CareCredit account so Jason can have his vasectomy! A WAHOOO! We are calling in the morning to see if we can get him scheduled! YES! No more birth control pills! I figure if I can pop out babies without epidurals and recover for 6 weeks after - he can take a hit for the team for a few days and be a new man! Fabulous! :) He will be joining the other leagues of men who have opted into having their tubes tied... I wonder if it will be 8 seconds or longer for the tie!? LOL

Three little girls is definately enough for me, and with upcoming surgery, I think it's only right that we try to get everything done before the holidays... I'll be relieved to know I won't outgrow my Jetta...

Now - about that sampling he has to give... UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment