Thursday, September 25, 2008

TURDS!

It smelled like turds in my room today and I couldn't figure out why. I sent my sniffer on a mission to see what I could find. Needless to say it was gross and could evoke the urge to vomit in a moment!

Aubrey had a leaky diaper today - Thanks Luvs - and it squished out on one of my new pillows... but it doesn't stop there! She tried to clean it up with wipes which she stored in my computer desk, in a container with NO LID!

TURDS WAFTING! YUCK! GAG!

On another note, I went to help in Grace's classroom again. It was pretty cool to be there with kids who are starting to trust and recognize you. The kids, I'm sure, each have their own special abilities, it's a matter of finding the right way to teach them something on their level of understanding that makes all the difference.

I've gotta get this posted asap because blogger is going to be down!

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I hate turd left overs! The worst is when a child leaves a nasty pair of undies in the bathroom under the sink. YUCK YUCK YUCK!

    ReplyDelete