So last night, I couldn't sleep and wound up talking to Jason until like 3 in the morning. Yeah, stupid considering we had to be up in three and a half hours to start the day, but it was good to be able to just sit and talk to him. I told him how I've got this huge urge to go to school to be a doctor. Something in the medicine field, maybe green medicine, geriactric care (elderly) or oncology (cancer). I've always been passionate about biology and anatomy classes, and when I get a free minute, I get to sit and research stuff that intrigues me. I dunno how likely it is, but it's something I've been kicking around here lately.
I signed up for classes online and I'm excited! Just a means to start something and gain knowledge is empowering to me. I think if I can prove myself in the next few months in my online classes, I'll seriously consider starting a degree in medicine.
Wanna know how to get kids to clean? Excitedly ask them "Who can clean more fingerprints off the wall than mommy?!" They all respond in their high pitched, "ME! ME!" and I hand them a paper towel and spray what they're supposed to wipe. Now this might backfire on me, because it appeared that cleaning the walls was fun to them, but torture for the stay at home mom. I hope that they spare me future murals and can just be - lovely... for 5 seconds?
I've gotta get back to cleaning, and I'm sorry I was late posting. Terrible of me!
:) Amy
Good idea for cleaning - I'll try anything at this point.
ReplyDeleteI think it'd be awesome for you to go back to school! You'd be great in the medical field - you're very compassionate. :)
Love ya!
Amy