Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holy Crap Batman! 148.6!!

So, last night, Jason cleaned the entire downstairs!! Happy Birthday late to me! WHOOO! That was awesome! I felt like I was in a dream! Table scrubbed and cleaned off, floor swept and mopped, kids stuff picked up, laundry room organized.... WOW! He loves me!

So I got on the scale this morning, because I haven't in 3 days, I think? Anyway - I am down 27.2 pounds? I can't believe it! I've not been under 150.0 pounds since I can remember! The feeling of accomplishment is great and the sacrifices I've made are so worth it. My confidence is better and I love being in pictures with my friends now! I feel like I'm okay to be see in front of a camera finally!

Oh yes, and yesterday I went dress shopping for the little girls at Other Mothers. I found some Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree and OshKosh clothes for the girls. I got 5 dresses, tights 4, panty covers 4, long sleeve shirts 3, sweaters 2, and pant suit 1) - HOLY CRAP! That's 5,4,3,2,1!!! Wierd! LOL Anyway... I felt awesome racking up a bill of only 34.00!!! Whooo hooo Amy! It's nice to be able to buy nicer things for my kids and not spend a lot because they destroy pretty much everything anymore. Little girls clothes, 12 months and under, they have lots of and good brands if you just dig a bit!

A yahooo! Oh yes, and I was up watercoloring last night. I redid a version of one of my book characters and I hate it. I think I like the original much better!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss success! and Im glad you had a nice B-day wish I could have joied you guys!

    ReplyDelete