Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flattered Beyond Belief


I have the coolest friends here in Idaho. I had no clue what would happen today, but it was just really, an awesome time. Mandy said she would take me to lunch at Brick 29, but that we had to stop at Red Robin and get a gift card for her nephew Drew. I went along with it, having NO IDEA what was waiting for me. Mandy told me to go in with her to buy the gift card and I thought, hey, sure who wants to sit in a car anyway? I got out and noticed that the car next to us looked like Amy Wixoms... and as we approached the doors, two red heads sat on the bench outside, and then it hit me. I KNOW THEM! It didn't hit me until they stood up and hugged me that they were meeting ME for lunch. Flattered. Very flattered. We had the best laugh out loud time. This lunch date was simply an awesome time, especially because it was child free and full of good friends.

Thank you my friends. I love you more than I can say. I feel fabulous at 27!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment