Monday, August 25, 2008

158.6 at the doc - and What Hell and Havoc Faith Unleashed


So, last night. *phew* Where do I start? Jason was doubling and so I had to fend for myself for the night, which apparently, in the wake of the aftermath, I did HORRIBLY!

While sleeping, Faith decided she would wake up at around 11:30 pm and go to the pantry. Why? What's in the pantry? Nothing more than shelves with stuff on it that are of no interest to kids, right? WRONG!!! She climbed to the top of the pantry, knocked off one of my old nail kit boxes. The proceeded to dump all the powders on the floor, and paint a berry colored mural on the floor. Yes, really.

But it doesn't stop there.

Attempt #2 must have been better. She succeeded to get TWO pairs of scissors down, and yet again, CHOP her hair off. Yes, really. Her right ear is now exposed and the only way to cover it up is to pull the 1" chunk she left in front of her ear behind it, and clippy it in place.

*rolls eyes*

If that were all, I'd be a disaster, but not the end, I survived a catastrophe.

She then dumped a one gallon container of organic bug spray on the floor of my pantry, painted the sprayer with the berry polish, and then painted a bottle with the red polish.

Yes, really.

But - That's not all.

She got into my "hands off it's mom's" crystal light... yes, she did, and dumped a container of it into one cup with a smidge of water in it and played with it between two cups total.

We're still not at the end. I'm sorry...

She then stole a package of my sugar free 70 calorie cookies, and ate them. I know this for certain because when she woke up this morning, the wrapper was underneath her body.

I know you're thinking... "not my sweet little Faith..." but really. She did ALL that, in a matter of no time at all. Who wants to borrow her? *giggles*

Also, I went to weigh in at the doctors this morning, before I went to the zoo and after a visit to Mandy's work (aka Faith's Hop-sital). I got on... with my shoes and all. 158.6!!! YA-HOOOO! I'm whittling away at this body I do not like. It's been hard, but it will be worth it. I didn't get fat overnight, so I can't expect it all to fall off fast.



But I ROCK! WHOOO!

1 comment: