I'm so exhausted and not feeling well... Faith too. I think we may have a weaker form of the flu that sounds like it's been going around. I hope I'm back to myself and blogging again soon
Hey, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I'd come over to help but Jeff's going out of town and my kids are so GREAT at sharing things - especially sickness. Call if I can make a drop and run if you need anything. Love ya!
Hey, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I'd come over to help but Jeff's going out of town and my kids are so GREAT at sharing things - especially sickness. Call if I can make a drop and run if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Hope you are feeling better soon Amy. We had a bit of a run with the flu bug here last week, not fun for sure.
ReplyDelete