Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And I thank you God, for modern medicine...

I went to see a really great psychiatrist the other day. Thank the good Lord above I found him. It felt like the first time in ages, someone in the medical field really really listened to me. FOR ONCE! My doc seemed compassionate and really asked the right questions to get to the root of my evil brain.

So, he prescribed Prozac which will help with the depression, eating disorder issues from ages ago that haunt me, and possible OCD though he doesn't think I have it. Then he gave me a 'scrpit for Phentermine to help make the Prozac work better and to curb appetite. And boy does it work. I ate a graham cracker and a pudding today. That's it. And I have no desire to eat. Food problem solved.

WOOT!

So, I also got my flower bed completed. I bought two more bags of recycled rubber chips instead of wood mulch and it really sets a beautiful tone for my front yard.

And I also want to thank you God, for the best friends, a great place to live, and the sleep I had last night.

~AMEN!~

No comments:

Post a Comment