Wednesday, August 13, 2008

164.4 - The Stones

And no, I don't meant the Rolling Stones... but you could sure give me shelter. Last night I didn't sleep much, perhaps, an hour here or there... but up at 5:45 to start the day. What did I do while the stone bothered me? I watched a chick flick, for the first time in AGES! Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon. Pretty good actually - hated the ending but good all in all.

As I sit here, I am reminded by my aching side that I better get some more fluids down - YAY! - NOT!!! - so I can pass this booger before I get to go to the dentist!! OH ANOTHER JOY!

Gah...

Hopefully the shower will help me feel a bit better and I'll be able to carry on. I'm supposed to go work in the cannery tonight, big bad ass volunteer style... probably shouldn't say bad ass in relation to what I'm doing but it suits the moment. I don't know if kidney will allow.

*sigh*

Aubrey is wailing at my door... I better make this quick.

Oh yes, one more thing. I was given a brilliant card last night... really. I got all weepy that someone would think of me, however, the inside turned the sentimental tears into that of uproarious (that's my word) laughter. The text reads "This is the best thing Herb, You push this button, a bell rings - an out pops a snack!"

It's two bears on the cover of the card, outside a house!!

It's good!

Okay - gotta go! I have to leave here in two hours or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment