Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two in One Day

I couldn't remember this myself if I tried, so I'm going to blog it because today was a day unlike any other. I'm not delusional, I promise, but I should be. Saint Lukes in a padded room sounds soo-oh-oh good right now.

Faith spilled RED Tylenol liquid on my bathroom carpet... yes, it left a mild stain. Those CHILDPROOF things - well they might be "child proof" but they're so not tornado FAITH proof. She's incredible.

I had kids hands in my cups of water all day, it just makes me sick to know they're putting their hands in their diapers and then in my cup... *GAG* This freaking diaper business needs to be done.

Aubrey muraled on my walls with a black crayon...

My Marilyn Monroe jewelry holder is toast... I'm pissed.

I've discovered that my nail business isn't lucrative. I lose more money while doing nails and after that I really can't claim anything for profit. Today, Aubrey dumped out two of my glitter acrylic powders and a nail prep/primer that I can't easily replace. It's mail order and not cheap. *pffffft*

Then, she covered herself and Faith in the new tube of mascara I bought only three days ago. This was the tube that made it the shortest amount of time before being smeared on an expensive designer purse, on a body, or on the furniture. Seriously. I was blown away.

While they were destroying my makeup, they got into Jason's baseball cards. Opened the unopened packs and scattered them everywhere. Seriously... does it get worse?

YOU BET!

Then - I keep asking Grace where Yelo is... she said he's sleeping. I said "alright" - so I go looking for him - Mandy (BFF) is still here - and he's not here. The last time Grace let him go potty she said he came in and went up the stairs. I can't imagine how he got out, but the silly dog who loves chasing birds is likely ambushing birds, much to Mandy's delight. My daughters are full on sobbing and praying rather loudly - hoping God hears them good - and wishing he comes home.

I hope he comes home. He's the only other lazy one in the house who would run with me and not moan about it... at least I couldn't tell. And when I had a bad day, he was good for comfort. Jason's going out to look for him now. I hope he finds my dog.... Otherwise it's WAR!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a day! any luck finding the Yelo man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your day! It makes me thankful for the three tornadoes that are my offspring. Deep breaths...good luck!

    p.s. do you want me to go back to the orientals for my nails? (I don't want you to feel used and abused)

    ReplyDelete