Friday, July 25, 2008

165.4 - Life is like a box of chock-litts

And in all sincerity, I believe it.

Moving to Idaho has been a great experience, most of the time, for my family and I.

*By the way, did you catch my weight?! 10.5 pounds!!! YAHOO!!*

I'm happy to report I've got Yelo's information on a Wanted sign posted around my neighborhood and other 'hoods to show I'm looking for him. I couldn't find him yet, but might take another round later tonight when more folks are home. With the weekend coming, not sure who's gonna be home anyway.

More rabbit food. I think I'm growing tired of the same stuff day in day out... but I guess seeing as I started last Weds. evening, I think the results are outweighing the sweet tooth, so just to hang on a smidge bit longer... I'm hopeful.

I find that when I read a lot, my vocabulary in my inner train of thought - that usually derails 90% of the time - is really rather coherent, concise and well put together. Those inner brain things work out so well.

Jason told me that if nails isn't going to be lucrative to stop. I think I just need to concoct a plan to keep the kids in their toy room so they don't run all over my home destroying it while I try to contribute some money to the house. He's probably more mad that my dog is lost, the house got a minor thrashing last night, and the kids are wild as hell when I can't stay on top of them. That's it more than anything, I'm nearly sure.

What a horrible thing to have children who can't appreciate things yet. Getting closer, I promise. *that's me thinking outloud*

Today, I had to go replenish diet food as I had only really bought for a week, but stretched it the almost 9 days it is. More eggs, for the whites. More Cottage Cheese... for the puke factor. More salad to remind me that if I lived in a hole, no one would realize I was fat. More ranch, to remind me that if I baled hay for a living I would be super thin and BUFF. More sugar free Blue Bunny yogurt... just to reinstate the stupid rabbitt factor.

All in a days work... and I'm still about 6 hours away from night time.

Lord, please forgive my loud trains of thought. I know you derail me often so as to say "stop that..." but sometimes, it's great to laugh at myself, but even better to others. So if the pathway to hell is really paved with good intentions... I really intend to stop talking so much $#!t about celebrities and the Wipeout people... I wonder if my path to hell looks like the Yellow Brick Road?

Feeling Elton John here now...

By the way - completed the Eclipse this morning and felt like I was torn, but maybe because I've been there in her shoes. *my children are wildly screaming in the background...* Something to relate to.

I'm gonna go... Mutiny upon my hands. All these NEWBORN VAMPIRES running around...

*chuckles*

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment