Yes, you heard me right. I woke up this morning to go walk as far as I could in 45 minutes time with Mandy. I forgot that I was no longer the high school or junior high cross country runner and have succumbed to 2 pregnancies 9 months and 10 days apart - thanks for the math Jill - and the sloppy mess that used to be an abdominal wall is just that... a sloppy mess. I felt like Jello could use my stomach for a commercial. I've definately got the wiggle in the middle.
So with all that was in me - and Mandy - we talked and walked the entire time. I figure being up at 6 am is something I am doing for ME... before the holy terrors are awake! ACK! There have been too many times I've put myself last on the list and invested all into my children. It's time to give myself some time, invest some serious thought into what I expect, and stick to something because I deserve to be better.
My mother and husband have both conspired against me... they're hoping I feel that there's "another one" to be had... are you kidding me?! I am the sickest pregnant woman ever! Hopefully God has a sense of humor and will let me be happy with what I've got.
*pause* Aubrey just wiped a booger on my elbow. I suppose her sleeve wasn't good enough, bare skin rocks!
*resume* Anyway - today should be interesting. I want to get some weed killing done and hopefully I don't get burned, but getting some sun on my pasty white body would be fabulous!
Until next time
BE FIERCE!
No comments:
Post a Comment