* an open book
* rather insane at times
* non-stop
* unforgettable
* chaotic at best
* full of great friends
* starting in a new home that's all mine
* strange at how things have worked themselves out.
Today was definately an off day. I passed a kidney stone at about 11 am this morning. I'm used to passing sand sized ones about once a week... but there's still a rather large booger in my kidney, the right one to be exact, that's cramping up that kidney and making it the achiest miserable body part at the moment.
My kids are still fighting with themselves. I think having all sorts of company here for a week and their schedules being "off" is the main reason they're "off"
Last night I had the opportunity to take my daughter, Grace, and her friend Emma, out to dinner at Mc Donalds. Emma said she "loves Mc Donalds and never gets to go because her siblings out vote her for Carls Jr." Grace just likes the toys they have right now, though I think they're rediculous... but that's besides the point. What else are you supposed to do when you're just turning 7 and the world is still your oyster? They giggled and talked through most of their meal... mostly eating the apple dippers and their sodas were being swallowed by the tankfulls. They were soon done and elated to go shopping with me at Target where they had foot races near the toilet paper, played pretend and picked out a coloring book to color....
When we came home, it was time for fingers, toes and hair... Grace requested they look like princesses for her birthday party. So they had this hot fuschia pink color on their fingers and toes and a pretty crown-ish type of ponytail done... they enjoyed that a lot. I guess their fun was too much fun and kept them cranked til 230 - yes that's AM...
All I know is, when I went to sleep over, I was excited to sleep... I guess times are changing and so is my little girl. Soon she'll be all grown up and she may not remember this, but so long as I'm blogging, I can capture this moment she felt on top of the world and share it with her later.
My life is awesome....
only sometimes.
thanks for putting up with the "princess from hell" today. Sorry about that. How can I make it up to you??? (please tell me I can make it up to you?)
ReplyDelete