Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Butcher and The Party

I went to an activity tonight with the girls. The desire to see friends and be among those I loved was pretty strong so I went to lift my spirits. My spirits were low and this is why....

Faith, my darling almost 3 year old, makes me crazy - ohhhhh - 99.99% of the time. She's too sneaky, too fast, but too cute. Today - she chopped off half of her hair... HALF! So instead of having lovely pigtails for her pictures it's a bob. I'm so crumpled about it. I went to start cutting her hair myself when I had a melt down. The same theory applies to when you work in the medical field and your kid gets hurt. It's emotional being the parent of the patient/client.

We took her to the salon where they repaired it - I might touch it up tonight - and it was just .... a sad moment for mom.

But if you love my new blog layout - go visit this awesome lady who has them - she's LDS and they're beautiful!

http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I know its not funny, but I want to see some pics of Faith's new do. I'm sure she is getting so big. Ari is constantly asking about Grace. She misses her so much.
    We will be in Philomath, Oregon. I believe it is on the west of the state. Chelsey is getting married in the Portland Temple.

    ReplyDelete