Saturday, July 26, 2008

168.4 - so the same

I wasn't expecing a big change from yesterday but I'm testing a theory. I hope I'm right. There's the theory you shake up your diet one day a week to make the metabolism work differently. I had a jello sugar free pudding, two pieces of multi grain bread, and a sugar free yogurt on top of the normal eggs, chicken and salad. I hope there's enough shock there to kick start me into more poundage off.... The up three pounds is kind of startling.. but it will be back off soon. I think the shock thing worked!

I'm so foggy still. I took the Ativan last night to cool me down, but apparent'y I'm still too coll and need to go back to bed.... *YAWWWWWWWWWN*

I need to go outside somewhere witht he pups, some store... and try to sell them. I'm tired of pups now.

I'm sure to write something great and ineteresting later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! Haven't read all of your blog (wow, you've been blogging for a while), but I talked to you a couple of times on olga. I was having the same problem as you, but you were coming out the other side of it and helped me. Things are much, much better here. It's good to see you're doing well, and best of luck with the new eating plan! NOT diet - plan! :) vyolette/littlefiery

    ReplyDelete