Thursday, July 24, 2008

168.2 - Called Out!

*sigh*

Sooner or later, I figured Jason would throw it at me. Like he always does. I'm guessing I have a snitch somewhere reading the blog who's telling him about my celebrity crush because that whopped me in the face today.

"I'm going to be very thin soon..."
"Even if I said you were thin, you'd call me a liar and say 'I'm still fat' " he grumbled.
I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "So when are you going in for your vasectomy? You have no business making kids if I die."
He gave me the look of death and said, 'While you're out, why don't you have them tie your tubes?"
I scowled right back and said 'because it's a surgery for me, and outpatient for you, plus, you really have no business with any other kids if I die. Don't worry, you'll out live me!"
"And if I don't," he snapped "I bet you'll run off with Roger Huerta and who knows he doesn't want kids!?"
I blushed and laughed all in the same moment. I then started to laugh out loud, just loud loud loud. I said "FOR ONE! I'd have to look like an octagon girl for that to even remotely to have the slightest chance of happening. TWO!!! (I can't remember what I said but I know it was good) AND THREE!!! You're going to outlive me, I promise.' I continued to blush and giggle though. He called me out. The only real person I've had a serious crush on... and he's aware, and he's been in my presence when I was in H-I-S...

So - if this day couldn't be interesting enough with above said conversation, I seriosuly would be delusional. I woke up to getting yelled at that the dog had run off and I had to go get in my car and holler after him. Found him, thanfully and he felt bad for running off. I didn't have to do more than say "bad boy" seriously - that was it. Then the pups Grace had let out needed to eat, but they have to eat seperate or the little girl gets snippy and won't let the little boy eat. The little boy crapped on my linoleum, carpet and a dress all in a matter of moments. It's like he was running and crapping at the same time. So I had to clean carpet. Then there was a mutiny - like usual... I couldn't wait to disappear into my book.

TEAM EDWARD - my edward - in my mind, is a cross between my celebrity - maybe the body double for him, and Jude Law-ish... I don't know how else to describe it. But - I'd get bitten....

Check out Roger - http://www.myspace.com/matador155

1 comment: