Saturday, July 19, 2008

100 Posts as of this! 171.4

Okay, so I'm down almost another two pounds... total of nearly 4 in two days. I'm sure it's not healthy but it's what they gave me and what I'm doing.

The puppies I guess had an okay night. I made Jason sleep on the couch with the puppies in a crate Mandy brought *thank you* and I slept in the bed in our room. I need to get sleep and sad to say - when he and I aren't in the same bed, I do better... Maybe because he's not kicking me to wake up from all my snoring?

He said that the pups ate nearly 2 cups of food between the two of them this morning and have been going poo and pee - so that's good news. At least they're working now. Now to beefy them up!

I posted a help me ad on Craigslist to see if anyone would know what to do to help me save them... I got flagged for removal after two "bless your heart" emails. I betcha bucks it was another "miller" who flagged me for removal... Oh well

I guess we'll just try to figure it out.

One Hundred Posts... That's a lot of news in my life I guess, huh? Hopefully soon, I will get down the weight I need and then be in for the operation. I can only hope...

Until then - Be Fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment