I need to shower, do my hair and some makeup, get dressed, get the kids dressed (NIGHTMARE) and see if I can coax Jason out of bed to go to church with us. We really need to go and all the sleeping he did last time didn't seem to help him any at all. Last nights meds made it hard to get out of bed this morning, so yeah, I am the epitomy of a cheap and easy looking woman right now, though I do have a bra on.
Faith came screaming "he's awake! He's awake!" I thought 'Wow! A self starter way to go Jason!' Then I asked Faith 'Who is? Where?" She chipperly responds while towing Duke 'Duke mom, right here!" *UGH*
Solemmejustellya - I just don't know if I have the umph in my junk to get moving for church today.
We will see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment