It's been a high strung day... just a mess of tears, tantrums, moody two year olds, and a crabby sleep deprived mother. I've resulted to locking up my fridge with kid proof things and the pantry too. The kids were raiding it several times a day and I got tired of finding half eaten food all over the place. Now, they will eat on a schedule and no grazing or stealing.
I got the garage mostly done this morning. I mean - there are a few hodge podge boxes but for the most part, it all makes sense and I could very well park a vehicle in the garage if I wanted to! Mission accomplished. Amazing what diet pills do for me, eh?
Going through boxes of memories was hard for me. I'd come across letters from family and friends while I was in bootcamp, or had knee surgery, or when I lived in Oklahoma. It was sweet to see the sentiment in it all and be grateful I have that history still. I still miss my grandma, and when I don't get a card from her in the mail this year, I think it will really hit me.
So sad, so sad.
I need to go to bed now.
Hope this finds you all very well!
You're right. We should have gotten together yesterday. I think your day was a little crazier than mine...sorry for that. It'll be better today, though!
ReplyDelete