A friend sent me one of those things you answer the questions to, so just to keep things fresh, I was a little funny with my answers
What time is it? - Time for me to git'off'n here and get my *** moving to Turbo Jam.
What's your full name - Why? You gonna run my credit too? This house buying crap sucks... oh yeah, Amy Michele (ONE "L" Folks!) Prather
What are you most afraid of? The weird things I am afraid of: not having enough money, bad bad 80's hair, fake handbags.. The legitimate things: COCKROACHES, balloons popping out of no where, not getting my house, my kids dying before I do.
What is the most recent movie that you have seen - What are those? How about Blues Biggest Adventures on DVD? or umm... OH YES! SHOOTER! Mark Wahlberg. He's so hot. He's starting to take the place of Brad Pitt... for real... OMG
Place of birth- Like, ummm, so totally the Valley! Canoga Park, California
Favorite food - Whatever won't make me fat.
What's your natural hair color - I forgot. Robin, you used to tell me mousy brown... I guess I will stick with that... right now... it's a hot mess.
Ever been a Neat Freak - Only when my doctor diagnosed me as OCD... Then I thought I might have issues....
Ever been skinny dipping - No, nobody wants to see me chunky dunk.
Love someone so much it made you cry- Yes
Been in a car accident - Yes
Croutons or bacon bits - CROUTONS
Favorite Day of the Week -Sleep in day?
Favorite restaurant - Mimi's Café - and they don't have one here... so other than that... Red Robin or Chilis...
Favorite Flower- Calla Lillies
Favorite sport to watch - I don't know about this one... I do hear bedroom Olympics upstairs with the neighbor whore though... but that's not a favorite thing to watch. Why do the humping people follow me everywhere?
Favorite drink - errr... umm... gosh... Mango Mantra Smoothie from Jamba Juice
Favorite ice cream - I don't get to eat it much anymore - it gives me the trots, but if I had to suffer the trots for something, it's probably... ummm... well hell, strawberry Breyers
Warner Brothers or Disney - Disney - DUH - they're the only fake people who REALLY live happily ever after... gosh.
Ever been on a ship - Yes, hello, Navy girl here.
What color is your bedroom carpet - In my new home or here? Here is that fugly berber carpet, in my new home some awesome shag stuff.
How many times did you fail your driver's test - NEVER
Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail - Oh, Dani.
What do you do when you are bored ? - Surf the internet, read celebrity gossip, think about getting skinny, think some more about getting skinny.... watch QVC sometimes....
Bedtime - Whenever I can go to bed...
Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest - Probably nobody - I don't really expect to get it back, again.
Who will least likely respond - My Cat Cleo who's been dead for 10 years. I think her lack of thumbs would make it impossible to type.
Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers - The Good Lord
Favorite Television Shows - Oh... The First 48, CSI: Miami, LOST
Last person you went to dinner with - dinner... been a while since dinner. Jason works swing shift... I eat dinner at home.
Park or Zoo - Boise Zoo to see the "bubba's" as Aubrey calls them. Really, it's the monkeys.
What are your favorite colors? Oh dear. Black?
How many tattoos do you have - Zero Still...
How many pets do you have - Jason count?
What do you want to do before you die? - watch my children go to college
Have you ever been to Hawaii - NO
Have you been to countries outside the U.S. - Claro Que Si! Dos Coca-Colas Por Favor - and some Canadian stuff...
How many people are you sending this e-mail - Oh, I love spamming folks, the whole damn world's gonna see this one!
Who fills your heart with joy when you hear their voice - Honestly? Brad Pitt and Mark Wahlberg... Should: my kids
What takes your breath away? Really bad hairdo's on women carrying designer purses.... and fat chicks stuffing themselves into clothes you know they're buying from the freaking teenybopper stores and look like a wreck in. You can be a big girl tastefully, I promise. I am just speechless when I see such things... then I wet my pants laughing...
I'm with you on that last one! As a woman of substance I feel it is my moral obligation to know what I can and CAN'T wear in public. In my own home, however....
ReplyDelete