Oh man, so it's like 9 at night and the kids are still running around like madmen. It's just literally insane. I really wanna get my workout in, I feel better when I do, so I get the baby gate and stick it in the hallway so they can't get into the living room where I'm Jammin'. Just after the warm up, "mommy, more bottle please..." Faith is pitifully standing at the gate with the bottle dangling over... so I pause the workout, get her a bottle of water, and resume workout. Two minutes later, Aubrey is trying to escape the gate like a POW... PAUSE... AGAIN! so... I get her a cuppy and she's going back in the bedroom to watch her movie. The movie is going on "punch hi - low - hi - low..." and then I hear it again.... "Mommy...." ARRRRRGH! Can't I work out?! I get trough the workout, barely by 10 pm, and it's a 50 minute work out! I had to stop that much for the kids... At least my arms are a bit sore. Hopefully the weight starts coming off too... I measure again on Sunday... hopefully more progress is in the works for me.
Tonight I have a Ward Karaoke party to attend. I was asked to sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" Apparently, somebody at church got the word around I was fun and outgoing... and I'm on the list of folks singing tonight. Mind you the only tune I carry is in an iPod, so this should be interesting. I will let you know how it all goes down. Probably quite sad but that's okay.
We should be headed out to the house soon to see if the cabinets are put in... ohhh it's exciting now! Now if lending would fall into place, we'd be set! Prayers are appreciated.
Fun reading here... http://snowwhite760.blogspot.com/2008/03/twenty-questions-answered-honestly.html
No comments:
Post a Comment