Call me what you like but don't call me late to any event! I got called a soap box preacher about a week ago by somone, and I thought... damn, what a jerk! And then I thought about it, really mulled it over the last week. I am glad I can stand on my soap box and preach it to the world, whatever I am feeling, whatever I love, whatever I am passionate about, DAMN RIGHT I'm on my soap box, and you better listen. Ha!
So, the wild hair is in me again... I wanna chop off all my hair like P!nk... I've downloaded pictures of the hair she wore that I really like... I'd love to go back to my body that looked like hers, prior to children, but... yeah, that's a lot of plastic surgery and chemical peels...
So this is what I found... 



Thoughts anyone??
I used to look like this: right before I met Jason and got pregnant... not too far off.... just mess my hair up a smidge more and call it fierce....?
No comments:
Post a Comment