
Chris Daughtry who brings it all full circle for me through his music, his kindness, the reality of his life image... :) This was at the Viper Room in Los Angeles, CA just January 2007...
I just had a thought and had to get it out... I was thinking on the coolest people I have met this year. Some have solidified me into the person I am wanting to be - the real me, some have given me courage to train fearless to be fierce, take on the world... I can do these things...
UFC Fighter Roger (HOTTIE) Huerta... he's humble, kind, and encouraging... never give up. His clothing line is Fortitude and it says a lot about who he is as a person... he had a sad life but made the best of it... LOVE ROGER....

I just had a thought and had to get it out... I was thinking on the coolest people I have met this year. Some have solidified me into the person I am wanting to be - the real me, some have given me courage to train fearless to be fierce, take on the world... I can do these things...I feel in a worl
d where people are so unaccepting of differences, I need to be the one to show acceptance and love. I can do this, one person at a time... That can be my gift to this world... and in giving, I may recieve that which I give in return... :)
d where people are so unaccepting of differences, I need to be the one to show acceptance and love. I can do this, one person at a time... That can be my gift to this world... and in giving, I may recieve that which I give in return... :)<--- UFC Fighter Clay "The Carpenter" Guida... another classy guy... Love him too

BE FIERCE! Until next time... Soap Box Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment