Friday, March 14, 2008

Goin' for the Roots

So, I've got the geaneology bug, and I've been feverishly trying to find Jason's relatives on ancestry.com... I've found one line back to 1220 - the stones from England! I was so excited to know I could trace that far back... another line the Nunnally's is back to 1680 I think. I've found scandal in the family, for which I will let Jason share, but it's just been interesting getting to know his family this way. The dead end we have reached is not knowing who his dad is, and any solid information on his biological grandpa... It's all a guessing game at this point.

So - I've had some relatively good days here lately - no pun intended, and the moment I sign off of here, I'm going to be moving around bedroom furniture. The chi is all wrong in here... just so wrong. I hope I don't pull out my groin again... *gah*

Other than that, I miss Disneyland incredibly... and the beach. But all in all - life is okay here in Idaho... :)

Grace has had two mini root canals here in the last month. We've discovered she's not brushing the backs of her teeth well due to a HUGE gag reflex and the bruses are too big to get back there. We still have more cavities to fill and a permanent fill on the previous emergency pulpectomy. The dental work might set us back a bit more. We're already into it about 300.00 and that's WITH insurance. *sigh*

At least my kid loves her dentist and actually loves to go see him. He's fab. Dr Medaris... :)

Alright, I'm gonna go cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment