Sunday, October 14, 2007

Waiting

I've been anxiously awaiting the transfer to Idaho. I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to go. I look at the housing market, the area, the feel of it all... I'm in love. It's going to be a new chance for us to be who we are, not who we were mixed into it.

Granted, I will miss my family and friends, it's not like a plane ride would kill me. I'll have lots to do I am sure. I can't wait to have a new home to furnish, to make mine, to cozy. I want my kids to have one home, like I did growing up. I think rooting my children is important.

God willing, our call will come this week, and we'll head up Thursday. I'm going to go through our stuff again in the back of the truck and some in storage and see if I can't dump off some more stuff to DI. If my work comp case would settle, I am sure I would just afford mostly new furniture, and be ready to buy immediately.

I was hoping for a new car too. I got approved to buy, I just have a hard time swallowing the payment. That sucks. However, in Idaho, we're gonna be rich... I figure just wait it out a bit more and just get something new up there where car prices are cheaper for registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment