Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For Sale

My life is for sale... well. I don't know. I'm frustrated as hell here lately. At least Faith's car seat will be here tomorrow so I will no longer have any recalled safety seats. Britax has had one recall... that's it. And thank goodness. I feel safer with my children in Britax while we're going to be on icy roads and risk a rollover. Keep the kids safer, I suppose.

I put Jason's truck up for sale again. I hope it goes. If we can sell it this weekend, I'll leave tomorrow afternoon for Idaho. Then we will settle a home up there this weekend. I'd love to have some money in hand to pay off a few debts and get a down on a house.

I've not been feeling well lately. Mega uber stress. At least the babies are feeling better now. I'm giving them a bit of time before I get them out into the wild....

I made some hairbows today. I didn't get to make it to a party, I can't remember why, but I owed them to Jill... and I finally got a moment to make them the colors she requested for little Jinelle. Hope she likes them!

I guess I'll track down some glue.

:* Yours in frustration...
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment