So, I used to have a girl living with me. She had left a lot of her things at my house when she went to stay with her friend for a few days, which turned into more than a few days, it turned into permanently. Apparently she cannot find her straightner, razors, etc. I've checked high and low for these things, and I don't have them packed anywhere... at all! I told her if I get to Idaho, and they're there... I'll ship it. Which I will. I don't even know what I'd do with a straightner.
That, and today, I took out two of my three stitches on my thumb. The lady that sutured me did a miserable job and my thumb feels much better now that they are out. She had left the ends poking into my wound! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Anyway - I plan on taking out the last suture in a few days. I hate the look of them. The feel of them.... THEM PERIOD. The scar is going to be gross too because she didn't know what she was doing, at least in my humble opinion.
If you read this, say a quick prayer that the heavens open and God finds a way for us to go to Idaho already.
Continually Frustrated, Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment